Sunday 31 March 2013

Delirium

I’ve always housed this pain
What I’m chalking down is insane
Now it won’t blow down, like it should
It’s things we never listed
What we never insisted
I just can’t bring myself, to forget ‘em all
Those times that we resisted
Chances blown and wasted
They won’t walk out on me

I’m dying on the inside
These regrets tearing down my mind
I’ve found a love for things, I left behind
I can paint a picturesque view
Of feelings that I’ve been through
But I can’t comprehend, what I’ve never felt

Faults left uncorrected
Shortcomings undetected
Are the only things I carry from my past
All I represented
Never was for once resented
What have I become, I’d really love to know
Now if I went back into my past
I fear it’ll be a worthless task
I don’t wanna lose my present, pondering what I’ve been through
Re-visiting what I know
I’ve got to let go…

I’m dying on the inside
These regrets tearing down my mind
I’ve lost my love for things I left behind
I won’t paint no views
I’ll get confused
The important facts are just so few
I’ve lost my argument, to my judgement.

NH

2 comments: